Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Day....New Way

Welcome to BRY design's blog!

I have found that it's sometimes hard to share great design info. with past/present/future clients and anyone else who is curious.  So I have decided to start this blog.   This will be a place to learn all things Interior Design....I will share client projects; expert interviews; give advice on how to hire a contractor; fun design tips along the way; etc.   You get the idea right?

I plan on posting this 1x a week and if you are interested I would love it if you would follow/sign up to receive this.

There are a couple of ways to follow me of course...

My Twitter page @....
http://www.twitter.com/brydesign

My "fan page" on Facebook....

You can always RSS or sign up at Feedburner (both to the right of the body of this post).  Feedburner sends all updates right to your email inbox when a new blog is posted. You can unsubscribe at any time, no pressure and of course no one will have your email account and we won't sell your list either.

In the meantime, here's a little something about me if you don't know me yet....


I am married to an amazing man, I know everyone says that about their hubby and I hope it's true, mine is a perfect match for ME.

We have a Great Dane/Whippet/Border Collie dog named Calvin and he is truly a rock star, everywhere we go with him we get stopped. I don't think my hubby and I will ever get used to his fame but he seems used to it, as a matter of fact if you pull up to us at a red light and choose to "ignore him" he will bark until you look.



We moved to the "best" city in Texas...Austin that is, back in 2001, 2 weeks before 9/11. I am a native Californian and miss it terribly but we won't talk about that right now except to say I despise humid/hot weather, if you know me this comes as no surprise to you, especially if we worked together in summer.

I started my own firm, BRY design in 2002 and hit the ground running.....

I truly love what I do for a living.  I get to work on some great jobs with WONDERFUL clients. Between my vendors, craftman and contractors I feel like I have a great team who aren't just VERY creative but really are into customer service like myself.

When time allows, my hubby and I love to travel, both by car so Calvin can come or by air to more exotic destinations.  I love to cook, golf, ride horses, play all sports (but not watch them).  I love to learn new things, which is very easy in my line of business. I am constantly keeping up on what's going on in the home industry.

Ummmm what else....I don't know, do any of you have any questions at this point?

Oh and I am always updating my website with lots of pics with dramatic "befores" and "afters" of my client jobs, so swing by and check them out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing what you think!